Insulating feeders for non-ferrous materials.
Designs: Dome feeders and tube feeders offering good strength properties, thus enabling them to be installed in high-pressure molding machines having a good insulating effect and wide feeding range.
Release and parting agents
We supply both multi-purpose parting agents, and high-performance specialty release compounds, enabling problem-free multiple mold and core release operations. Our release agents are suitable for every application whilst satisfying the demands for environmental compatibility.
Our portfolio encompasses products for the majority of molding and core-making processes including;
• bentonite-bonded molding sands
• phenol and furanic resin systems used in molding and core-making
• coldbox, coldbox plus, methyl formiate, phenol ester and sodium silicate – CO2 core- making
• shell molding processes and hotbox core-making (water-miscible).
• cleaning agents for core-making tools
Our release agents are available to be supplied in
• 20 kg hob bocks
• 150 kg barrels
• 800 kg reusable containers
We are also offer a line in spray can products.